Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Time to change my approach

I did some thinking last night on whether I should keep writing this blog or not.. It never really took off, plus lately I've been busy with a bunch of other projects, so I pretty much have had no motivation to keep writing updates here. Only very few people ever read them anyway..

Well, I've decided to keep it going. I decided to make this blog more honest. Not that I've been lying or tricking people, no. By 'honest', I mean I will no longer hold back my concerns and skepticism about certain programs. This way, my entries will not seem promotional like some of the past ones do.

I believe this is the result of my experience with Kooday. While I truly thought that Kooday was going to be a legit, successful program, I've always had a thought in the back of my mind that maybe Kooday is just a big, elaborate scam, which is what it turned out to be in the end, it seems.. But I never mentioned these concerns in my Kooday entries on here. To be honest, I guess I didn't do it because I did not want to scare away my potential referrals. And I had a lot of people join Kooday through my referral links. Thankfully, though, none of them ever invested any money into it. Good for them.

So from now on, more honesty and less hype. Useful content is what people look for when they want to learn to earn money online, so that's what I will provide. I will post updates whenever I have time, so check back every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment