Monday, January 3, 2011

Kooday payment proof

Hey everybody, and Happy New Year! I finally have some free time, which means that I can make some posts now!

Let's start with Kooday. I've been with them since August and it's been a long, drawn-out ride so far. Their search engine is still not officially launched, however users are encouraged to perform searches in order to test it for now:

"Kooday is designed to pinpoint what you're looking for, through a stepped approach. This is a test period, and some results are expected to be slower than others. Please help us test our new features."

In the latest update from Kooday, we were told that most of the programmers are on vacation, but when they are back, we should expect a lot of important/exciting news and upgrades. One of these upgrades is the long overdue new design for Kooday. Like I've mentioned before, the registration page looks very shady and not at all welcoming. It makes Kooday appear like a cheaply designed scam site, and I won't be surprised if many members decided not to register and participate because of this scary design.

Which brings me to the point of this post. About 3-4 weeks ago, I requested my first money withdrawal from Kooday. Today, I finally received it in my AlertPay account! Here is proof of payment that shows that Kooday does pay:

I now have 25,000 profit share credits on Kooday, which earn me about $5.00 a week. The minimum withdrawal amount is $5.00, so basically I can request a withdrawal every week! I am currently waiting on my 2nd withdrawal, which should arrive sometime next week.

If you'd like to join Kooday, click here. Once again, don't be thrown off by the poorly designed registration page (this will change very soon). All of the interesting Kooday bits (news, FAQ, updates, messages from developers) are only available to members. You don't have to pay to register. You only pay if you want to participate in buying and selling keywords.

I'm off now until the next update! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment