Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kooday payment for October 21

It's Thursday again, which means that it's payday on Kooday. As usual, here's a screenshot:


I'm not exactly sure if they have switched to the new payment system yet. The site says that a news update is coming in a few hours, so we will see what they have to say. Also, the launch of some of the search features are scheduled for tomorrow, so it would be interesting to hear an update about that. I'm pretty sure that the site will also get a much needed facelift tomorrow. I've said before that I can't imagine how many people got turned off from Kooday because it's sign up page makes it look like a complete scam.

If you want to learn a bit more about Kooday, you can check out this post. I pretty much summarized the latest happenings there.

No comments:

Post a Comment