Saturday, October 2, 2010

MyTesterJobs first website test and payment

I've been waiting to see what will become of MyTesterJobs website tester for a while now. They had a nice long pre-launch campaign under the name Websitetester.biz. When pre-launch ended, the site was inactive for about a week or so. The owners kept people updated through Twitter, where they said that they needed to set up additional servers because of the huge amounts of people that signed up worldwide. Well, the site seems to be running well now because today I was offered and completed my first website testing job:



As you can see, I made only 24 cents, but honestly all I had to do was go to a specified website, look around a bit and then fill out a short questionnaire. It took me no more than 3 minutes to complete both tasks. I even waited a bit more before submitting the form because I didn't want it to seem like I didn't do any work. The site was about E-books, all of them listed on one page, so there was very little site testing to do..

My account page says that the next payout is on October 15th. Let's see what happens.

I do find it interesting though that the site asks you about your preferred method of payment (I chose PayPal), yet they don't ask you for your e-mail for that service..

If you would like to join this site, test websites, and make some money doing so, then just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment