Monday, September 13, 2010

LightSpeed survey panel pays

So I'm a member of many different survey panels online. Today, I noticed that I had enough points on my LightSpeed account to request a $10 PayPal deposit. It should take around 7-10 days for it to be transferred to my account. These guys offer a ton of different pay out options - gift cards and other goodies. I prefer PayPal though.

It only took me something like 7-8 surveys to reach the $10 PayPal payout. The minimum payout is $5 dollars. You can also wait until you get enough points for a $25 payout. But personally I think 10 is a good number haha.

























They send out many surveys and it's not hard to qualify. Surveys vary in point value from 75 to 350+. The points add up pretty quickly. 100 points is equal to $1, more or less.

If you would like to become a member of this panel, just click here and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment