Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who am I and what can I offer You?

I am a full time college student, studying psychology and biology. Like many of you, whether you click ads for money or day-trade stocks, I decided to earn money from my daily internet use. I mean, why not? I spend many hours a day online, most of which are wasted on looking at funny cat pictures.. So I decided I'd change my ways a bit - I decided to find potential income opportunities online.

When I began my research into the online money-making world, I was definitely overwhelmed. First thing I had to learn to do was to spot scam sites. Some of them are blatant - they promise you thousands, even millions, in cold hard cash for doing absolutely nothing. Those are ridiculous.. All of us wish that we could earn a thousand bucks with just one click of a mouse, but that doesn't really happen (unless you're playing online poker, of course ;). Then there are other sites, like survey sites that make you pay to join them. I have only heard negative reviews about those. Real survey sites actually pay you and are always free to join. I will be telling you guys about some of the panels that I am on in the near future. Then there HYIPs. A lot of these are scams. The admins promise you high returns with a one-time investment, but a lot of the time you never hear from them again after you have invested. Say bye-bye to your money. We all want to have a fat wallet, but money does not just grow on trees.

To really earn money online, you need to put in time and effort. There are no cheap deals for making money on the web. Whether you fill out surveys for money, complete offers, click ads, day trade, Forex trade or do paid research in hospitals, you have to put in time and effort. And I am willing to do that, and I am sure you are too.

 So on that note, join me as I crack down the online money-making world and post updates on my endeavors and earnings. I will be telling you guys about many sites and programs that I am part of, as well as many that I am going to become part of. Right now, I am part of a number of best reviewed sites, so I will be updating you on how it goes. I will bring as many easy residual income opportunities to you as I can.

Let's make money together! And here is to making this one of the top blogs on the net!

DreamHost coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment