Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Opinion Outpost survey panel payment requested

I've been with Opinion Outpost for about 2 months now and I have to say that it's one of my favorite paid survey panels. They send a lot of surveys, so you will definitely be able to qualify for some. What I like about OO is that they don't have any surveys that pay less than $1.00. All the surveys I filled out ranged from $1.00 to $3.50 per survey. I even got an invitation to a $9.00 survey once, but did not qualify.

So yeah, these guys definitely pay well for your time and input. Here is a screen shot from my Members' page:


























Today, I requested a $10 check which should take between 4-8 weeks to arrive. Good stuff.




So if you are looking for a survey site to join, this one of the best. You can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment